⛺️ > Grateful #5
Dec 12, 2017
- Had an amazing day yesterday with Tom, we were 🏠 alone. This was fun.
- Started to read a book about 🌳🌲, I wanted to learn a bit more about nature and be able to figure out what tree is what… The book is maybe a bit too advanced for me but I am enjoying it.
- I am close to my reading goal. 28⁄30 📚 and a bit less than a month left. I wanted to read some comics and will probably order a few of those. Up to now, I only read 3 graphical novels this year.
- We made our 🎄 and it looks amazing and smells soooooo good.
- We ordered 3 stere of wood and had to bring it to the back of the house, it was intense but we ended up with a well organized stack of logs.