⛺️ > Grateful #6
Dec 15, 2017
- Visited one of the oldest Christmas market in Europe. It was great to see. Even if more and more markets just have cheap stands like bad iphone covers, and not many traditional stands.
- Had game this week. It was a steak of doe and I just love this season. I eat less meat lately even if I still enjoy it but I feel like sometimes less is better.
- Discovered many good books and magazines about outdoor, wilderness and nature.
- I wanted to read Walden from Thoreau and discovered that in english it is too hard for me. I will enjoy the book in french and am quite happy to read a bit back in french.
- Got the Y key working again thanks to compressed air and this https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205662. That keyboard is really delicate but I kind of enjoy typing on those keys.